NUACOM is a leading Irish Telecommunication company specializing in Unified Communication and VOIP technologies. Based out of Maynooth, Kildare, we work with companies of all shapes and sizes across Ireland delivering a best in class technology and customer experience.
We are currently recruiting for the role of a Network Support Engineer to be based in our Maynooth office.
Job Type / Category
- Handle the incoming helpdesk request via phone/email;
- On-field or remote account provisioning and support.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Certification in networking, CCNA or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT or network support;
- Knowledge of Linux and SIP protocol will be an advantage;
- Manual handling skills for network equipment and cabling installation;
- Excellent verbal and written English;
- Driving license.
- Continuous training and opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
- Great work location with the modern office in Maynooth Business Campus;
- Competitive salary with a periodical review.
- Company car, phone, laptop.