About this role
My client is a long established employer in the mid-west, they are on a mission to ensure they have the needs of their users met to the highest level in terms of applications, technology and systems. As such, they are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their team to work across the organisation with key stakeholders. This role commands an excellent overall package and will be full time and permanent.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Understanding the organisations business and the technology and systems that supports it
* Reviewing key processes and create a baseline of the current situation.
* Producing and communicating updates on user requirements.
* Making recommendations and taking stands based on the system requirement, user requirements and business requirements.
* 7 years + experience working in a similar role
* Strong understanding of business, technology, applications and how they all interact
* Exposure to project management mythologies
* Strong experience in working in cross functional teams
* Database query and reporting experience ideal
To apply for this exciting Business Analyst, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
BA, business analyst, IT Business Analyst, PM, PMP, Prince 2, Prince II, Oracle, SQL, PLSQL