Controls Software Engineer
Join a growing Smart Utility company in Cork, who are at the cutting edge of the industry. Join their R&D Team to design and create advanced technology software applications.
• Reporting to the head of development, you will responsible for the creation, test, implementation, documentation maintenance and support of applications.
• You will liaise with clients, industry experts, and other stakeholders in order to collect and document technical requirements
• Working as full stack, and to develop high quality, secure and scalable control software solutions, as per requirements within timescales and budget
• Contribute new ideas, and identify opportunities to enhance innovative solutions and improve process efficiency.
Skills, Experience, and Education:
• At least 1 year professional industry experience
• Knowledge of control systems and controller application development
• Experience of Agile development practices
• Innovate and develop new approaches to complex design problems
• Ability to learn new technologies
• Ability to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!