My Dublin based client are looking for a Lead UX Designer to manage and oversee their growing UX team. The ideal candidate will need the following skills/qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in design or design-related discipline.
* 7+ years of relevant experience as a UX Designer
* 2+ years of experience in organizing and running workshops
* A strong collaborator across diverse groups
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong experience in tools such as Sketch, Axure, Zeplin and Invision.
* Experience working with cross-functional teams in an Agile environment
* Experience in business to business roles as you will be dealing with clients on a regular basis.
The responsibilities of the role will include but will not be limited to:
* Lead the creative process for our UX designs within a multidisciplinary team
* Organize and lead workshops to help the development of the more junior team members.
* Collaborate with other team members to provide mentorship and lead by example to ensure UX team efficiency and effectiveness in delivering on the project and team goals.
* Dealing with a range of different clients and ensuring that the team are performing to the standards they expect.
* Ensure appropriate UX methodologies and design best practices persist on projects - so that design decisions result in optimal end-user experiences and outcomes.
As the successful client you would not only benefit from a great work environment, but you would receive a generous salary and benefits package
If you are interested with the role then please get in contact with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.