In this Level 1 Technical Engineer position you will be responsible for providing technical assistance across all clients in our Managed Services Department.
- Provide premium quality phone, email and remote support for customer servers to diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Logging calls (tickets) and keeping records of customer queries.
- Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems.
- Updating helpdesk documentation so that support information is available and current for each customer.
- Testing and fixing faulty equipment
- PC builds and installations.
- Execute any activities assigned
- Monitor and control any activities assigned
- Communicate activities updates to Service Delivery Manager and fellow Managed Services team members (& Project Team members when applicable)
- Complete timesheets daily
- An ability to communicate verbally and via email with all customers in simple and understanding manner
- An understanding of the business impact of ICT Systems and devices
- An ability to follow through and close out all issues to customers satisfaction
- An ability to assess each users IT knowledge levels
- Being able to work under pressure
- An ability to think logically
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Good accurate records keeping
- Willingness to learn in a fast paced environment
- Professional and flexible attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to join PFH’S expanding professional service practice. If you match the criteria and are genuinely passionate about IT, please do not hesitate to apply and send your CV to the recruitment team for immediate consideration.
Please note that you MUST have EU/EEA citizenship or hold a current valid work visa for Ireland.