We are working with a very successful Irish IT company with HQ in Dublin and with multiple international offices.
As a result of ongoing local and international expansion, a new position now exists for a Junior Accounts Assistant based in South Dublin.
An excellent package and a rewarding career is available for this Accounts Assistant vacancy which includes investment in your ongoing training and career development. This is an exceptional opportunity for a recent graduate or a junior accountant. You will learn about all aspects of the business and will play an essential role in a team of dedicated professionals.
Some of your regular duties will include:
* Provide support to both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable department leads
* Bank reconciliations
* Supplier statement reconciliations
* Reconcile Balance sheets
* Issue reports on working capital and sales
* Payment run generation
* Analyse and process expense / credit card claims
* Validate mileage claims
* Assist with supplier queries
* Update supplier details to include new vendors
* Track and monitor foreign exchange
You should meet most of the following requirements:
* Relevant third level educational background
* Possess accounting qualification or planning to acquire certification
* Strong MS Office skills with emphasis on Excel
* Have excellent attention to detail and strong numeracy skills
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and operate independently
* Strong team player mentality
If you are looking for a career with one of Ireland's leading tech companies then this could be the role for you. Our client is seeking a reliable, self-starter for this responsible and vital position.
If you would like to be considered for this Junior Accounts Assistant position then please get in contact with Eddie for a comprehensive job spec. Phone (phone number removed) or
Please note, sponsorship is not currently available and our client will only consider candidates within a commutable distance