Looking for Systems Integration Manager. Based Dublin City Centre. 18 month contract.
As the Integration Manager, you will be one of the key people in the organization and will be leading the team in charge of the definition and implementation of the whole technical system architecture, IT hosting and network required for the state of the art tolling system that we plan to deliver.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Management of the Integration team, including recruitment of technical resources
- Definition of the integration standards and rules and animation of integration committees
- Definition, deployment and follow-up of a defect management process
- Contribution to the data catalogue
- Contribution to the business process definition
- Elaboration of the detailed specification of the technical interfaces, in coordination with the subcontractors and external providers of the subsystems
- Coordination of subcontractors' deliveries and alignment of subsystem development plans
- Elaboration of the integration test plan, design of the integration test scenarios
- Mobilization and organization of the resources needed for integration tests
- Coordination of the integration tests between the different subsystems and with the external stakeholders
- Implementation the configuration management process
- Securing the related deliverables for each contractual milestone of the project
- Direct reporting to System Manager
- Participation to internal and client project meetings
Experience & Skillsets:
MSc (Eng.) or similar, you have a strong system integration background and show deep interest in technical innovation, mobility, cyber security and data management . You have demonstrated your ability to handle the complexity, to manage suppliers and understand the business drivers of an operational IT system and how they can be impacted by the system design and performance.
You have at least 8 years professional experience in a relevant field ( Transportation, tolling, IT, system development). You have held key project positions in complex system projects, with management responsibilities. You have upper work capacity and strong communication and writing skills to effectively coordinate your team and stakeholders.
- Experience in transportation, ideally in electronic tolling
- Knowledge of the Irish transportation and mobility market is a plus
- Experience in international/multi-cultural environment is a plus
- Customer and Service oriented
- Excellent communication and reporting skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, technical managers, and subject matter experts
You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you have the ability to recognise and adjust priorities as required
Position located in Dublin, Ireland, with possible travels to Cork, Ireland, and France.