Deskside Support Engineer - Permanent
itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, one of Ireland's most successful and well-known indigenous companies, in the hiring of a Level 1-2 Deskside Support Technician to join their Support Team in West Dublin. You will be supporting 10 locations remotely and also providing onsite support in a business-critical site in West Dublin.
You will be supporting hundreds of users across Desktops, Laptops, mobile devices, peripherals and business applications. This is a fast-paced environment requiring excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to manage incidents and priorities.
Skills & Experience:
* A minimum of 3 years in a Deskside Support role at Level 1 with ideally 6 months to a year's experience managing 2nd Level incidents
* Experience in a busy Service Desk environment, managing incidents remotely by email and phone and at deskside. Experience using established ITSM and ticketing tools
* Excellent troubleshooting experience across Windows OS, applications such as MS Office, Office365 and Exchange
* Experienced in managing users through Active Directory and Group Policy
* Good knowledge of SQL
* Additional experience in any of the following would be beneficial: Oracle databases, HTML, Visual Basic, Unix/Linux OS, Windows Server, VMware, .Net
* Ideally certified with a relevant industry/vendor qualification such as MCPs, MCDST, MCITP, MCSA, MCTS, CompTIA, CCNA
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly ( 01 218 7721 or tom dot leonard at itContracting dot ie ). All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.