IT Service Desk Engineer- Dublin CC
Up too €45,000 DOE with extensive benefits
My client are currently seeking to hire an enthusiastic IT Service Desk Engineer to join their IT infrastructure team. You will be given the chance to work with world class technologies in a fast paced environment and also be provided the necessarily tools to project your career!
This is a full time permanent opportunity working onsite providing support and guidance to clients, directly responsible for providing end-user (onsite and remote) technical support.
This involves the servicing of all desktop and laptop computer systems, repairs, and installation of hardware and software products.
You will be the 5th member of the team, reporting directly to the Director of Services, working Monday to Friday. On top of the technology stack you will be get free onsite lunches each day and also access to their onsite gym!
You - enthusiastic, keen to learn, professional approach
Benefits - Bonus, Health, Dental, Pension, Gym, Lunch, Holidays
IT Service Desk Engineer:
* Previous experience working in support role with remote and onsite
* Knowledge of Windows (7 & 10)
* Working knowledge of logging or ticketing systems
* Knowledge of ITIL
* Experience of Citrix and Virtual environment
* Certifications MCP, MCITP, MCSA, ITIL advantageous
* Basic Networking - LAN/WAN troubleshooting skills
* Hands on hardware exposure with desktops & laptops
* Excellent interpersonal skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to really enhance your IT career in Dublin. Not only will you gain exposure to the latest technology you will also be encouraged to actively pursue your career ambitions.
For more information on the IT Service Desk Engineer role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 or apply online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.