C++ Software Engineer [Boost/GIT/SVN/Linux/UNIX]
Our client is a rapidly growing Irish robotics company that is revolutionising warehouse automation. They design solutions based on mobile robots to automate E-commerce and retail warehouses, dramatically increasing both productivity and flexibility.
They are currently seeking a talented and motivated C++ Software Engineer to develop and maintain their Robotics Management System (RMS). The role will involve understanding customer requirements and translating these requirements into production features utilising our client's solution architecture. The chosen candidate will report directly to Head of Research and Development.
Gain experience in
* Design, implement and maintain reliable, efficient and reusable C++ code.
* Perform unit/integration testing of software components.
* Work in an agile environment under continuous integration.
* Maintain code quality through organisation, testing and automation.
* Investigate HW/SW issues using robots in a simulated onsite environment.
* Keep up to date with latest technologies and trends.
* BSc. or higher in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
* 3+ years' experience in C++ Development.
* Excellent knowledge of the Standard Template Library (STL).
* Experience with modern C++ 11/14/17.
* Familiarity with CS basics: algorithms, design and coding.
* Written and oral fluency in English.
* Willingness to be flexible with working hours when required to support customer requirements.
* Travel may be required
Nice to Have(s)
* Git, SVN.
* Debuggers (Windbg, GDB).
* Development on Linux/Unix.
Reference No.: 917642FK
Role: C++ Software Engineer
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.