Senior Network & Security Engineer - Dublin
Our client is currently looking to expand and give you the opportunity to join as a Senior Network & Security Engineer. You will be joining one of Irelands leading distributors of consumer products working across 110 countries globally.
You will be working directly with Senior Management in both ICT & Infrastructure and your primary task is to develop and implement Network Security Management. In this Network & Security role you will also be tasked with the design, maintenance and delivery of the companies networks.
This will include compliance/vulnerability scanning, driving the cloud security, being an SME in Security investigations, implementation of Security solutions.
A truly fantastic opportunity to join and really implement your own stamp on this organisations Network & Security function.
What you will need as a Senior Network & Security Engineer:
* 5-7 years hands on technical experience in Network & Security & enterprise environments
* Bachelors or Mastes Degree in a related field is preferred
* Good knowledge of Cisco
* Skilled in Network sniffing and Network Security troubleshooting
* Relevant certs CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CISSP
* In depth knowledge of Network Security Architecture
* Understanding of Security operations
* Technical understanding of Firewalling and Cloud technologies
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company that are serious about Networking & Security.
If you are interested in the Senior Network & Security Engineer position, please apply online or contact John James Baird at Reperio Humana Capital on 015713000.
Keywords - Ireland, Dublin, Networks, Security, Cloud, CCIE, CCNP, CCNA, WAN, Firewalls, CISSP, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Azure, Systems, Architecture
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.