You will work as a technical QA Engineer to develop and execute test cases for both new product features and customer projects for a large Irish company based in South Dublin.
This is a rolling daily rate contract position.
Day to day you will:
* Develop and Maintain automated tests
* Work with developers, solution architects, and business analysts to troubleshoot issues
* Work in an Agile environment
* Go through the feature development specs and write robust test cases/test plans to validate new features
* Work with Dev team to get test plans reviewed and execute tests
* Set up test environments, document results, and work with development team to reproduce and resolve bugs
* Use existing tools (Jira, TestRail etc.) for bug tracking, test tracking etc.
* Take ownership/responsibility for the product quality
* Co-ordinate with Program Management, Developers and QA leads
* 3+ years in a similar role
* Exposure to Web application and JS frameworks
* Strong automation experience ideally with Java/Selenium
* Mobile automation experience would be beneficial including Appium experience
* Ability to independently work on projects with minimal supervision and report detailed status
* Proactive and self-driven to go above and beyond.
For more information please contact Aisling on (see below)