Senior Database Developer - PL/SQL - North Dublin
My client, a software company based in North Dublin are currently seeking to bring on board a Senior PL/SQL Developer due to rapid expansion. This is an exciting Irish owned software house who also have international offices so there is a great opportunity for international travel here as well!
You will work with a great tech stack and have the opportunity to grow your career, experiment with new technologies and programming languages, learn new skills and avail of an amazing benefits package.
You will be responsible for familiarising yourself with the current database schemas, maintaining the schema and database migration scrips as well as the maintenance scripts. You will also develop programs and processes, working heavily with PL/SQL.
You will also provide maintenance, recovery and tuning of thousands of remote and internal databases as well as mentoring junior members of the team.
* Development and database performance with Oracle 11g as the minimum on both Windows and Linux/Unix platforms.
* 4+ years of experience with PL/SQL Development.
* 4+ years of experience working in a development team
* Excellent knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL.
* Familiarity with Oracle database configuration and administration.
* Performance diagnosis / solution implementation;
* SQL Tuning experience.
* Bulk data transfer methods.
* Golden Gate or SaaS experience would be good to have but not essential.
There is also a great range of benefits included with this role such as Pension, Healthcare, Flu Vaccinations, Eye Tests, Wellness programs and much much more!
To hear more about this great opportunity please feel free to get in contact with Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.