QA Engineer - Dublin
My Client is seeking a QA Engineer to enhance their growing team. Successful candidates will be responsible for testing frequent releases of our websites, new features, as well as verifying functionality, data content, performance, usability, and hardware/software compatibility.
If you wish to apply for the QA Engineer role, please email shane.carton(a)solasit.ie, or call Shane on 01 5367 384.
Responsibilities of the QA Engineer role:
• Work closely with the technical team
• Perform extensive testing of our product releases
• Writing and maintaining automated tests
• Discover and report bugs using JIRA software.
Required Qualifications and Skills for the QA Engineer role:
• Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
• Experience with Regression, Smoke and Integration Testing
• General knowledge of internet and websites
• Good communication skills
• Team-oriented and willing to learn
• Some programming experience.
Preferred Technical Skills for the QA Engineer role:
• NUnit, Selenium, Postman for testing
• Jira, TestRail for managing tasks and tests
• Confluence for documentation
• Slack for communication
Benefits of the QA Engineer role:
• The successful candidate will work as part of a dedicated team with an emphasis on global success
• Work in a fast-paced and rapidly expanding Healthcare and Technical company with a clear focus on personal health improvements
• Competitive salary
• Tax Saver
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)