Automation Test Lead | Ireland | 6 - 12 Months
We have an exciting opportunity for a Automation Test Lead to join a project in Dublin, Ireland. The is a 6- 12 month Mission.
* Identify, plan and execute automated testing activities and ensuring that all tests meet the necessary compliance and regulatory statues, policies and procedures.
* Implement test automation frameworks and solutions based on the testing need.
* Develop and maintain test data repositories using test data tools or Back End databases platforms.
* Experience implementing test automation scripts into Continuous Integration and Build process.
* Bachelors or foreign equivalent in Computer Science.
* Five years or more experience as Test Automation Engineer or Application Developer.
* 5 to 7 years of hands-on experience with Automation Methodologies or application programming in Java, Python.
* Design, develop and implement Test Automation Framework using various frameworks such as Data-driven, Agile, Hybrid, Keyword-driven, etc.
* Design, develop and execute manual functional tests and convert those into automated tests.
* Experience using automation tools to support Service/API
* Ability to apply automation testing across Middleware components
* Experience with performance test tools
* Experience with Continuous Integration using Bamboo & Urban Code Deploy or similar tools
We look forward to receiving your up to date CV.