Technology Architect required for a new in-house permanent position in Dublin, Ireland.
As part of the Enterprise Architecture Group, the Technology Architect will be responsible for leading the transformation of our clients technical architecture to facilitate the rapid deployment and scaling of digital products in the following areas;
* Customer Interaction
* Digital Asset management
* Digital operations
* Digitally Enabled Workforce
* Data Analytics
The Technology Architect will research, assess and propose appropriate technology roadmaps that will provide a cost effective and scalable Architecture to meet the needs of the business.
Work closely with relevant areas of CIO and IT Delivery to develop technology roadmaps aligned to the Group's IT Strategy, this will include the following areas:
* Server Infrastructure
* Data Centre
* Desktop Computing
* Utilize appropriate architecture frameworks to evaluate proposed Technical Architectures
* Present and gain approval for road maps from the CIO Leadership Team.
* Develop Business cases for individual investments and seek appropriate approval
* Identify projects required to implement road maps
* Ensure the effective implementation of Technology road maps in projects by filling Technical Design Authority role as required
* Communicate road maps to relevant stakeholder groups across CIO and IT Delivery
* Contribute to the overall development of an Enterprise Architecture road map
* Work with key technology vendors to define how and where technologies will be used
Skills and Experience required:
- 7-10 years industry experience is required for this role
- Experience in Solution Design, Technical Lead or Architect roles
- Experience in providing technology leadership in projects
- Strong project management/delivery management experience
- Strong Stakeholder management & Communication skills
- Responsiveness to customer needs.
- Strong influencing skills
- Appreciation for Cyber-security principals
- Experience in in the use of cloud technologies, cloud strategies and architecting solutions for the cloud is desirable
- Experience in technologies such as Internet of things & analytics is desirable
- Third level qualification in an IT, Computing, Computer Science discipline is essential.