Load Test Engineer
itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Load Test Engineer. This is a permanent position based with our client in Waterford.
The successful candidate will work as part of our client's Development Team to provide testing, analysis, and resolution of application load and performance issues, while also providing support to our client's end user base.
* Planning, defining, executing, and analysing high-level performance testing strategies and solutions
* Designing and implementation of performance testing tools and scripts
* Identifying and troubleshooting basic application performance issues, providing resolution recommendations to the Development Team
* Participate in validation of software releases and hardware upgrades
* Communicate with Application Development when upgrades cause application performance issues
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or similar accreditation and experience
* Ideally 1-2 years in a Software Development, QA, or Automated Testing
* Experience with LoadRunner, NeoLoad, JMeter, Selenium, or other similar Testing Automation Tools
* Application performance management tool experience e.g. Dynatrace, AppDynamics, New Relic, CA/Broadcom
* Configuration and administration of Apache and Java environments
* Creation/ Configuration of synthetic application monitoring
* Exposure/ Knowledge of Cloud Computing
* Automated Testing/ Scripting, Java, SQL, general IT troubleshooting skills
* Customer focus, service delivery oriented
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work on multiple, concurrent testing projects
* Good understanding of computer hardware and software skills
* Ability to work with team members spread over multiple locations
* Desire to learn and seek out challenges
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Joanne Harrington ( +353 83 059 7338 or joanne dot harrington at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.