itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a .NET Developer. This is a permanent role based with our client in Cork.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate developer to work within our client's team to bring a suite of new features and functionalities to a successful product. You will be part of a fast-growing international company that is providing critical services to mid-tier law firms.
The successful candidate must be proud of their work and what they develop, with a passion and willingness to learn new technologies, while also being a team player with a positive attitude.
* 80% development in C# and WinForms
* Design and implementation of features
* Review enhancements and improve efficiency
* 20% application support
* Assist our client's Support Team with investigations and queries
* Maintenance and defect resolution
* Strong foundation in software design and development practices
* Front-End: WinForms or WPF (willingness to work with WinForms)
* Back-End: C#, SQL and .NET are essential. WCF is beneficial
* CI/CD, Git, Test-driven development
* Preferentially, you will understand Docker (or have a track record for learning new technologies)
* Ability to communicate software designs
* Training programs
* Company social bonding events
* Open canteen with readily available food and drinks
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Joanne Harrington ( +353 83 059 7338 or joanne dot harrington at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.