Contract - Dublin
My client, one of the fastest growing tech company's currently in Ireland, are seeing a passionate UI/UX designer to join their expanding team.
This company is dedicated to continually improving the user experience of every individual, which you will do by working closely with the internal teams to design cutting edge interfaces for their website and applications.
* You will collaborate with UI, UX, Graphic and Visual Designers to create engaging and brand appropriate layouts and content
* You will ensure to always put the user's needs first and understand the importance of balancing usability, performance and design to create the best possible experience
Skills needed for this role:
* 3+ years' experience as a UI designer working on ecommerce platforms
* Interest and experience in UX trends, tools and techniques
* Direct experience designing for mobile apps and responsive websites is a must
* Experience with wireframing tools such as Sketch
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now or contact Amber Basketfield at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.