CCNA Network Engineer in Dublin
This is a permanent position based at our City West, Dublin HQ. Working in a busy engineering department, there is an excellent long-term career path on offer and you will be encouraged to up skill and certify with Cisco and other networking technologies.
* Initially working on tickets and triaging incoming communication from our clients, via phone and email.
* Providing support to PlanNet21 customers, by supporting, monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting systems and networks via phone and online.
* Work on any ad hoc tasks/projects assigned and ensure timelines are met.
* Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to the needs of the organisation.
* Strict adherence to process and procedures.
* Support technical issues involving core business applications and operating systems.
* Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
* Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN.
* System documentation maintenance and review.
* Work with vendors for the issues observed / reported.
* CCNA qualified
* Exposure to networking fundamentals and technologies such as LAN/WAN, voice, wireless etc
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues via phone, chat and email
* Good problem-solving skills.
* Demonstrated self - starter who is willing to change quickly between roles, duties and tasks
* Fast learner, ability to follow instructions and work as part of a team, as well as demonstrating an ability to work independently.
* Car owner