Angular JS 6/7
Job Description in BELFAST not in CARDIFF
Job Role / Key Responsibilities:
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced developer lead web developer to join our team. Candidates should have comprehensive front end development experience, good organization and communication skills, experience designing complex, highly scalable systems, and be able to work well within a fast-paced, team environment. Candidates must be self-directed, confident, and able to work with minimal supervision.
You'll be responsible for the analysis, design and development of the presentation layer, whilst leading and mentoring more junior front end developers. You'll have experience of working in an agile team, taking a high-level business requirement and drilling down to details by working directly with stakeholders, and then designing and implementing scalable, robust solutions. You'll lead a community of practice around Web development and share best practices among teams. You'll support the progress of the applications through test, pilot and in life support.
* 8+ years of demonstrated results or equivalent experience in Web application development.
* Good understanding of the principles of modern front end development, including responsive web design, single page applications and inclusive design.
* Proven ability to deliver standards compliant mark-up.
* UI development with frameworks including Bootstrap, JQuery and AngularJS.
* Developing and testing cross-browser, cross-platform and multi-device compatible solutions.
* Good understanding of Web Accessibility including W3C WCAG 2 and WAI ARIA standards.
* Comprehensive knowledge of Photoshop.
* Agile development practices.
* Contributing to the company's development of front end technical standards.
* Coaching/mentoring other front end developers as appropriate.
* Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to develop strong working relationships with product owners, marketing departments, usability specialists, visual designers and senior stakeholders.
* Rapid prototyping in interactive wireframe tools such as HotGloo, Axure etc.
* Experience working with version control systems such as SVN.
* Maintaining an awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies.
* Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
* Constantly seeking to develop by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of markets developments