We are currently working with a highly successful, international orgnisation to find an experienced Technical Project Manager to join a well-motivated and inspiring team based in Belfast.
As a Technical Project Manager you will Align closely with Product Owner to produce functional requirements that are complete and sufficiently detailed. You will also work closely with Solution Architects to produce a detailed technical framework in advance of development commencing.
* Minimum 10 years relevant experience in development and design of back-end Java Applications.
* Minimum 5 years team lead experience
* Experience in development of Java Enterprise applications with exposure to EJB3, JDBC, JTA and JPA technologies essential.
* Strong skills in Java8, JAX-RS and SQL development are essential for this candidate.
* Proficiency in working with SQL Server and/or Oracle databases, including strengths in data model design.
* Proven experience of design and delivery of large greenfield developments
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organisational, interpersonal and time management skills.
* Demonstrable technical architecture/infrastructure knowledge of significant technology or business processes
* Strong problem solving skills and ability to provide technical solutions to problems where required
* Proven presentation skills
* Good listening and communication skills (oral and written)
* Estimation skills covering costs and timelines for new development requests
This is a unique opportunity to join an orgnisation that is committed to the growth and development of its staff and hold a fun but hardworking team culture and environment.
We are able to provide a competitive salary depending on skills and experience plus a wealth of benefits like flexible working, pension, bonus etc.
To apply or find out more please get in touch by sending your CV and contact details via this advert.