About The Company
My client, based in Dublin, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the UK. They looking for a Digital Designer to join their user-obsessed Digital & Commercial Team.
About The Role
You will be instrumental in designing across their wide range of products and services. Having great empathy for customer experience and a flair for UI/UX, you will drive their decisions around new campaigns, build out from their products. Enhancing both their customers' experiences and their bottom line in new and innovative ways.
* A self-motivated, organized, accountable person to be able to articulate your diverse and innovative ideas clearly.
* Capable of balance working between consistent templates and creating new exciting formats and layouts.
* Able to work collaboratively with other designers in brainstorming, UX research methodologies and building assets and components for our pattern library.
* Willing to challenge conventions and think about better ways of getting the job done.
* Distill complex web and app design problems into beautiful functional user interface solutions with a focus on the needs of our customers.
* A believer in using great UI and UX principles to underpin all your work.
* Work towards a better digital experience for people, supporting areas such as site speed, navigation, functionality and design.
* Liaising between developers, third party providers and stakeholders to ensure UI/UX is implemented appropriately.
* Keeps up to date with the latest design trends to help inspire team mates and stakeholders alike.
* Embrace the brand guidelines across all your designs while embracing new exciting ways.
* Ability to design creatively within constraints from business procedures and guidelines is essential.
* Create interactive prototypes, running through flows with stakeholders, clients and vendors.
* Design outstanding visuals, themes and concepts for Social Media
Skills & Experience Needed
* Minimum 3 Years' experience in designing for UI/Responsive Web/Native Apps.
* A strong portfolio showcasing a passion for designing for web and apps - examples of sites and apps you've worked on.
* Well-developed skills in wire-framing, story boarding, create rough layouts and mock-ups.
* An understanding of UX principles.
* Highly-skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and other latest design software.
* Experience working on large corporate websites.
* Motion graphics skills and experience.
* Self-motivated, organized, accountable with a keen eye for detail.
* Experience optimizing images for web.
* Experience of working on social campaigns.
* BA Degree in Design or related is preferred.
* Ability to write copy for the web if necessary.
* Experience working with flowcharts, prototype testing, site mapping and I.A.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy