Senior Product Owner required with mix of Product and Work Place Technology / Enterprise Infrastructure Technology domain experience to play key in driving product ownership for workplace technology with strong skills in requirements capture, writing granular user cases, developing a product vision, and roadmap for the stakeholders and ensuring business value and driving the product backlog is required by technology giant in Dublin.
Key skills required as the Product Owner Work Place Technology would include
* Act as a Product Owner or Product Manager or Agile Business Analyst with experience of requirements capture, user case / user story definition and backlog management in an Agile environment
* Domain expertise such as Work Place technology / Enterprise Infrastructure / Enterprise Mobility, such as Office 365 deployment, Cloud based email, Roll-out of new devices leveraging cloud device management, Application Remediation strategies, BYOD, cloud identity management solutions, cloud security features, collaboration tools / video, security for remote working. mobile access / mobile device management etc
* Using market research, user studies etc to inform the product backlog
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
* Excellent collaboration and influencing skills
* Customer obsessed!
Key elements of the role as Senior Product Owner would include
* Being a customer centric Product Owner for Workplace technology
* Development of a product vision that meets the needs of the work place technology stakeholders
* Communication of the product vision and roadmap to all stakeholders, and ensuring alignment to the overall organisational priorities.
* Represents the customer by interfacing with and engaging the customers and ensuring business outcomes are at the core of everything we do
* Working with project managers, delivery managers and scrum teams to determine the business value of proposed products and features
* Working with other product owners in the group to identify project dependencies early in order to inform the sequence of work
* Creates and maintains the Product Backlog
* Prioritises and sequences the Backlog according to business value or ROI
* Assists with the elaboration of Epics, Themes and Features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint.
* Contributes to the success of each sprint.
* Communicates the vision and goals at the beginning of every release and Sprint
* Participates in the daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives.
* Inspects the product progress at the end of every Sprint and has complete authority to accept or reject work done.
* Communicates status externally.
* Participate in preparation and presentation of product demos as necessary.
* Prepare product launches/releases and ensure operational health of product as part of release planning
This is an outstanding chance to be a leader in the product development of cutting edge work place technologies for a large scale technology centric company, and applicants are likely to come from companies with a large enterprise IT estates.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.