Our Client in County Mayo is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their team for a 6-month contract.
The Business Analyst will work on enterprise architecture which comprises the business architecture, technical architecture and information architecture functions within the organisation
• Enable innovation by increasing the ability to change and transform
• Standardise and mitigate risk by identifying common business solutions that can be used across the organisation and deliver on the company's vision objective
• reduce technology cost and complexity by co-ordinating eliminating non-value adding solutions identifying common components and reuse opportunities
• Improve business capabilities by being able to invest in common aspects, eliminating any duplication and ensure learnings and benefits are shared across the organisation
• realise organisation strategy and transform the business by providing the integral blueprints and landscapes for the strategically required capabilities, solutions and information and guide projects to deliver them
• As part of the project delivery team, you will manage business requirements and process mapping across the company's business units using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis concepts.
• Identify, document and manage the needs and requirements of the business and other stakeholders by liaising directly with business users and process owners in order to understand and prioritise business requirements
• Analyse requirements and collaborate closely with stakeholders/developers/suppliers and create detailed Functional Design and Process Design documents to support project delivery.
• Assess capability gaps, identify relationships and dependencies between new and existing systems and evaluate proposed solutions against enterprise architecture principles and objectives
• Assist the business in determining which requirements and processes can be made more efficient, automated, simplified, eliminated, etc.
• Produce appropriate documentation to ensure understanding and facilitate sign-off by using Plain English, diagrams, process flows and scenarios, etc.
• Provide necessary guidance on business requirements and design documents to the development team and user acceptance test team
• Create, update and maintain consistent design patterns and decisions across the organisation to support the company's vision.
• Develop business analysis communication and requirements management plans, participate in and potentially lead design planning meetings and work with project managers to define the business analysis tasks for a project.
• Work with the project manager and project team to ensure that acceptability criteria are being met and to manage scope creep and change requests.
• Support best practice by introducing new business analysis tools, document templates and checklists for the team
• Support and participate in multiple projects of varying type and complexity, drafting and updating relevant documentation as required
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!