My Dublin based client are looking or an experienced UI/UX designer to join their growing team in Dublin. Day-to-day responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
* Working closely with the Head of Design, product managers and engineering team
* Have a strong end-user focus in order to identify for each user's need.
* Create high-fidelity prototypes making considerations for internationalisation, accessibility, and cross platform compatibility requirements.
* Adhere to company design and brand guidelines.
* Knowledge of user-centered design processes and UX principles, user research and discovery.
* Up-to-date knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, UI design tools (Sketch, InVision or similar)
* Strong UX/UI design portfolio.
* High HTML5, CSS3, cross browser/platform compatibility and web standards.
* Proven ability to find simple solutions to complex problems.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to discuss and explain design choices, keeping key stakeholders up-to-date with appropriate levels of detail in a timely manner; speaks and writes clearly and concisely.
* Experience applying results of usability testing to iterate design.
* Experience with Agile development processes.
* Animation techniques using JS and CSS.
This role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package
If you are interested in the role then please do get in touch with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.