Caveo Systems is a leader in IT Security in Ireland and UK, focussing on next generation IT Security. We cover all spectrums of security - SIEM, Firewall, IPS/IDS, NAC, Web and Email, Database, DLP, Encryption and Endpoint. We are a dynamic, fast growing and successful company and are highly regarded by the industry for our IT Security expertise.
We are currently recruiting for talented graduates to join our expanding team as IT Cyber Security Analyst. This role is ideal for ambitious graduates who are looking to develop a career in Information Technology and Cyber Security. The role is for immediate start.
Comprehensive training will be provided towards becoming a specialist in McAfee, Rapid 7, Ivanti and many other security vendor technologies. You will then be working with our Security Professional Services team and be involved in design, implementation and providing support to our customers. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to experience working with advanced security technologies.
· A degree or equivalent academic qualifications in an Information Technology discipline.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Highly motivated, able to work on own initiative as well as being a strong team player.
· Proven ability to deliver results and committed to excellence.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is essential.
· Desire to work towards achieving IT Security industry qualifications such SSCP, CISSP.
Base starting salary of €26K per annum.
If you are looking for a new challenge, please submit your CV with a covering letter via this website:
Caveo Information Systems Ltd
Ellis Quay, Dublin 7, D07 EV81, Dublin