Lead UX Designer
My client, a large software company based in Dublin, are looking for a lead UX designer for their growing User Experience team
* Lead UX activities and interact with key stakeholders to translate user and business needs into creative, functional solutions.
* Balance our client's business goals with our users needs
* Create design prototypes
* Prepare, lead, and participate in collaborative design workshops.
* Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team
* Grow the UX team and ensure those in the team have great development opportunites
* Build living style guides and design systems. Improve and drive adoption of our internal design system.
* You'll have to tackle unique challenges daily and work alongside an incredibly talented team of engineers.
5+ years experience as an experience designer or a similar role. Online portfolio.
* Strong understanding of design thinking, human-centred design and fluency in the latest technology trends.
* Strong process orientation and experience in guiding projects through all phases of a design project.
* Proven experience track in facilitation of Design Sprints a plus.
* Ability to set clear goals and achieve positive outcomes in a collaborative manner.
* Broad experience - across sectors, working for customers with different UX maturity levels
* Lifelong learner. You have an intrinsic motivation and are always striving to develop and hone your skills
As a part of this team you will not only benefit from an exciting yet challenging role but from a very competitive salary and benefits package.
If you feel you meet the criteria and like the sound of the opportunity then please contact Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.