About this role
My client really knows how to look after their staff and pride themselves in having a state of the art facility where they do great work in supporting the leading med device multinationals across Ireland. Due to continued growth they are seeking an experienced IT Manager to oversee the implementation of their IT infrastructure strategy. You'll work closely with key stakeholders, specifically the operations director and will manage the day to day IT operations. This role will command a highly attractive package including pension and health insurance.
Role and responsibility:
* You'll manage the IT operations and all 3rd party suppliers/vendors
* You'll oversee various projects, from short term ad hoc projects to long term strategy.
* You'll develop robust data storage, and IT security for the organisation
* You'll plan and execute the IT budget and monitor spend.
* You'll oversee a culture of continuous improvement
* You'll be sufficiently experienced in running the IT function of a mid-sized to large organisation
* You'll have strong database experience
* You'll have experience in supporting and developing of IT Systems
* You'll be an excellent communicator with strong key stakeholder management experience.
To apply for this exciting IT Manager role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Microsoft Server, Microsoft OS, O365, networks, networking, virtualisation, cloud, exchange, Oracle, desktop, laptop, It Manager, It engineer, SCCM, VMware, infrastructure, SQL