About this role
My client is seeking and experienced cloud consultant to help in the roll out of their cloud strategy. This role is key in helping deliver and maintaining a complex globally available virtual infrastructure. As an organisation they believe they are shaped by their people and are looking for someone who is keen on joining a team where every employee is an integral partner in the overall success of the organisation. This role is based in Shannon, Co. Clare and will be on a Fixed Term Contract basis.
Role and responsibilities;
* Develop and implement clients Hybrid Cloud Strategy.
* Creation and enhancement of continuous development automation built on Docker and Kubernetes.
* Create and maintain scripts that automate cloud operations and service end users
* Work with key stakeholders to identify opportunities where cloud series could gain efficiencies
* BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
* Demonstrated experience in developing automation to deploy workloads to the cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.)
* Strong practical experience in managing kubernetes and VMware vSphere high availability clustered platforms
* Strong scripting skills - PowerShell, bash, python, Perl etc.
* Excellent communication skills and able to work across various teams.
To apply for this exciting Cloud Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Cloud, infrastructure, automation, virtual, Docker, containers, VMware, Continuous Deployment, AWS, Azure, kubernetes, PowerShell, bash, Perl, python