We are looking to hear from Network Engineers to work within the Network Operations Department for one of the world's largest and complex networks in the world based in Dublin.
We would like to bring in numerous Network Engineers for a tier one Operations and maintenance department for a major scaling project which includes a huge amount of trouble shooting and automating the Network.
As a Network Engineer you will:
* Be responsible for automation of tier 1 Operations and Maintenance of network infrastructure
* Drive automation for our network across multiple global datacenters.
* Drive scaling of current network designs to meet the demand of our customers.
* Create Detection systems and alarms.
* Create protocols to teach the system rather than wait for issues to arise.
* Create simple, repetitive deployment processes that increase both velocity and quality.
* Work closely with our internal customers on designs/solutions; bringing those designs/solutions from concept to production.
* Create and update our network standards and ensure that the network is deployed to these standards.
* Create and implement changes on the network. Automate workflow and execution of deployments on a global scale
* Work closely with our automation teams in transitioning and defining new tools that allow us to scale at unprecedented volume.
The desire and ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment is essential.
* A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is ideal, strong experience will be considered.
* Candidates ideally should have 4+ years industry experience in a similar environment.
* Excellent IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application of IP protocols.
* Excellent knowledge of and experience with major internet routing protocols; specifically BGP, OSPF and MPLS
* Excellent network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to interact efficiently with peers and customers is required. Experience designing network and datacenter installations utilizing L2 and L3 protocols.
The role is initially based on an 6 month daily rate contract.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain invaluable experience working in one of the biggest tech organisations in the world; you will work alongside some of the best Engineers in the world gaining excellent experience.