We are looking for talented Technical Project Managers for a range of Infrastructure projects based in Gempool's onsite team in a world leading IT Organisation based in Dublin.
Ideally you will be an experienced Technical Program or Project manager who will be responsible for leading multiple simultaneous networking programs in a highly cross-functional environment which includes internal customers, network operations, network engineering staff and internal project management teams, as well as external vendors. You'll provide leadership for program teams to continue to support large scaling network deployments in a continuous effort to deliver a world-class customer experience. This is a fast-paced, intellectually challenging position, and you'll need to be able to deal with ambiguity and solve complex problems. You'll have high standards for yourself and everyone you work with, in a dynamic, challenging, and fast-changing organization.
A strong background in IT infrastructure, technology deployment, telecoms roll-out would be important for your success in this position. You must have a proven track record of project completion that is on time and within budget. You must be able to command the intellectual respect of engineers as well as run extremely effective projects on compressed and timelines while dealing with ambiguity with grace and maturity.
What are we looking for;
* We want to hear from talented Project managers who have strong experience in either IT infrastructure or Telecom roll out projects. Some Data Center experience would be a plus
* BS or MS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience in an IT-related field.
* Excellent organizational skills and project tracking abilities; experience of procurement and logistics, strong focus and attention to detail; the ability to work in a very fast-paced, hectic, and energetic environment, yet able to maintain high quality standards; project/task prioritization and schedule development.
* Ability to succeed and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities
* Demonstrated ability to influence and develop productive working relationships with resources and dependent teams
* You will ideally be PMP qualified or the commitment to achieve this certification within one year of hire date
* Agile\SCRUM certifications\training
* MCSA\CCNA certifications or equivalent in either networking or system administration would be an advantage but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to a Project Manager to challenge their abilities in one of the world's leading companies, well known for their innovation the role will provide you with unrivalled experience. If you would be interested in the contract, please contact Robert on 01-9017821 or apply via the link provided.