Senior Software Support Engineer - C#/.Net
I'm working with a local start-up company within one of the markets most innovative and quickest moving sectors as they look to expand to new markets across the rest of the year. They have recently established their support function and are looking for a Senior Software Support Engineer to work alongside the Support Manager and build out a 24x7x365 support team.
The role is split about 70% towards the technical engineering and 30% customer support. You'll be working in support of a Microsoft environment and will ideally need to have a good understanding of C#/.Net programming.
This is one of the most flexible and enjoyable work environments that I know and would be an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for perhaps more freedom in their work and more responsibility in their day to day role. You'll get to join a company with huge growth potential at an early stage and potentially be part of something big!
* 3-5 years hands on experience in a tech or application support role.
* Strong experience supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Environments.
* Knowledge of C# .Net programming is really beneficial.
* Hands on experience supporting Microsoft Azure would be a huge advantage.
* Cloud experience working with monitoring, services, networking etc.
* Previous experience in a 24x7x365 environment is essential.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Strong customer support background.
If you'd be interested in finding out more about this role, send across your CV or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more info!
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.