Location: Carrigtwohill, Co. Cork
Job Type: Day Rate Contract (Long Term)
itContracting are currently taking immediate applications for an experienced Systems Administrator. This is for a 6-12 month rolling day rate contract.
* The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision, installation and preventative and reactive maintenance of our client's IT infrastructure.
* Excellent experience troubleshooting failed systems. You will need to have very strong troubleshooting skills.
* Very good Disaster Recovery knowledge.
* Proactive Server Monitoring
* You should also be very familiar with patching and updating servers, server applications and desktops
* Managing centralised Anti-Virus systems
* IT Security & Data Protection
* Dealing with escalations from Desktop Support
* Network troubleshooting
* Managing 3rd party Vendors
* Servers: Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016
* Print Servers
* Desktops: Windows XP,7 and 10
* Server Monitoring tools
* SQL 2005 upwards,
* MS Active Directory
* Remote desktops
* Acronis and other backup applications
* Server hardware
* Zebra printers
* HP printers
* Sartorious scales, barcode scanners
Experience working in Pharma, Manufacturing or other quality-controlled environments would be advantageous.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Joanne Harrington ( +353 83 059 7338 or joanne dot harrington at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.