Senior Incident Response Manager
My client is a leading financial services company based in Dublin City Centre. They are looking for an experienced incident response manager to join their Cyber Security team. The role will involve the management of cyber incident response policies and frameworks.
* Contribute in raising awareness of cyber threats, vulnerabilities and related response capabilities and processes.
* Run the process of integration of the Security Incident Response Framework
* Take ownership of the Cyber Resilience within the business
* Engage with senior stakeholders and business heads
* Developing and implementing of supporting processes, exercising and acceptance of the framework and processes before it goes live
* Lead major cyber security incidents and provide SME support
* Oversee root cause analysis for major cyber security incidents ensuring that the suitable problem management, issue management or risk management processes are followed
* Work with Information Security Operations to develop and enhance DLP detection and response capabilities.
* Certifications: CISSP, GCTI, GCIH (desirable)
* Minimum 5+ years in a Cyber Security Environment
* Understanding of cyber security risk management frameworks.
* Strong background threat and vulnerability management services
* Extensive experience of implementing, monitoring and improving the Incident management capabilities
* Ability to influence senior stakeholders and work effectively across different groups and divisions.
* Knowledge and experience of industry standard control suites e.g. ISO27000 NiST etc
This is a great opportunity to join a large company with a global presence. If this role sounds of interest, please apply with an up to date CV or call Ryan Rankin on 015713000 for a confidential discussion.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.