My client, who operate as an online retailer, need a determined UX Designer with previous experience in building technical products to be a part of their team based in Dublin.
* 5+ years of experience as a UX designer or a similar user experience based role.
* 2+ years of experience collaborating with software developers in an Agile/Scrum environment.
* Experience in creating detailed wireframes and prototypes using patterns from both internal and public design systems for complex web applications.
* Strong portfolio and/or samples of work that highlights your relevant experience.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to present design decisions and the rationale for them
* In depth knowledge of information architecture, interaction design best practices and user-centred design process
* Committed to learning new things.
* Strong time management skills
* Entrepreneurial, with a proven track record for taking ownership and delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments.
* A degree in human-computer interaction (HCI) or a related UX degree is ideal.
* Knowledge and experience in Monitoring/Management related market segments is not a requirement but would be considered a big plus
Should you be successful you will be joining a great company that really looks after their employees and you will be proud to be a member of their business.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in the role please contact Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.