Digital Marketing Executive opportunity available for our Cork based Client. This is a fast paced, young, dynamic e-commerce organization which develops a number of online Sports betting web platforms delivering a high-performance system to global users.
Under the guidance of the Digital Marketing Manager, you manage online media campaign delivery across paid and organic channels including Facebook, Twitter, Google, Youtube, and SEO.
· Drive acquisition of new customers through marketing channels such as paid search, display advertising, paid social media, and SEO
· Create campaigns to promote USPs, product, and offers to current and prospective customers
· Manage and optimise paid media campaigns and strategies
· Serve as the day-to-day contact for 3rd party media agency resources.
· Manage the relationship between the company and advertising operators such as Google, Facebook, and Twitter
· 1+ years online marketing experience
· Excellent knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager and Twitter Advertising
· Experience of using CMS and managing a content roadmap.
· Track record of building successful digital campaigns
· Knowledge of various attribution models and approaches for customer tracking
· Interest in sports and sports betting