Our client is the world's sixth largest pharmaceutical company
* Master's Degree in Computer Science or any other related field
* A candidate for this position must have had at least 5 years of working experience in a DevOps capacity, preferably as a DevOps Engineer.
* Experience managing teams
* Experience working with tools & languages; MySQL, SaaS, Git, Python, Shell scripting, Java, and MongoDB
* Experience in scaling distributed data systems, for example, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, among others.
* The candidate will further have had experience with highly scalable systems, inclusive of frontend and backend websites tiers. He will additionally have had a keen understanding of monitoring solutions for all layers of web infrastructure.
* Comprehensive understanding of Google Cloud Platforms and be highly familiar with big data clusters, Hadoop, and NoSQL databases
* Exceptionally good scripting skills through Python, Shell, and Ruby
* Monitoring tools such as Graphite, Nagios, MixPanel, Newrelic, Airebrakes, and Track.js.
* Must be skilled in the configuration, maintenance, and securing of Linux systems as well as skill in scripting languages such as Shell and Ruby.
* Experience in infrastructure automation tools, for example, Chef, Ansible, Juju, and so forth.
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918302FK
Role: Lead DevOps
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.