My client is looking for a Data Analyst to join their financial services department in Dublin City Centre. You will be part of the global team, responsible for maintaining the client's data.
Data Analyst - Dublin - 6-month contract
Fantastic Day Rates!
As the maintenance of the client data you will be working with will be critical to the company, my client will be needing you to have the ability to oversee offshore teams and report any results upwards.
This is an exciting and fantastic opportunity to further your career development as your knowledge and understanding of the industry grows.
* Dealing with a high volume of issues while managing project work.
* Resolve daily escalations in a timely manner with root cause analysis.
* Participate in technical strategic refurbishment.
* Deal with regulatory & legal entity static
* Respond to ad hoc queries from the business relating to account/client or product static data.
Skills & Qualifications
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree
* Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure role
* Previous experience in the banking/operations industry is beneficial
* Having the ability to work as part of a team but also the confidence and initiative to work alone.
* An understanding of Operational Risk & Project Management Techniques
* The ability to understand complicated trade flows & system architecture with the aim to improve.
* Strong IT & communication skills.
* Ability to oversee/advise off-shore teams as well as reporting upwards.
If this is an opportunity that you feel is suited to you, please apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail.
Keywords: Data Analyst, Banking, Dublin, Contract.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.