We are looking for a well organised Administrator to take up a position of a Recruitment Coordinator based in Dublin 4 on a contract basis onsite in a leading Multinational.
As a Recruiting Coordinator you will work closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting department. You will be an integral partner in managing recruiting activities. You will be an organizational individual, work effectively with internal teams, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoy the challenges of helping a great organization of talented individuals.
Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
* 1+ years of ideally recruiting coordinator or coordination experience, but working in an administrative position in a high fast working environment such as the hospitality or call center sectors would also be deemed suitable.
* Experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
* Superb attention to detail and organization skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world class Recruitment Department within one of the worlds largest IT companies, with excellent support and great onward opportunities, this is a terrific opportunity for a well organised person.
If you would be interested, please submit your CV to the link provided for immediate consideration .