Senior Software Engineer - .Net Lead
The .Net Lead Developer will be working on enterprise level systems creating innovative solutions for an expanding organization offering exciting products to businesses globally. Due to on-going success and growth Internationally the .Net Lead Developer will join a highly talented team working with the latest technologies. It’s a great opportunity for an ambitious and technically strong .Net Lead Developer who will play a major role within the organization. To apply please send your CV to ryan.wannenburg(at)solasit.ie or call Ryan on 012449531.
Excellent Salary + Bonus + Holidays + VHI + Pension + many more
.Net Lead Responsibilities
• Excellent hands on experience delivering quality code leading by example.
• Lead a Cross Functional Team. You will need to be comfortable with backend code, deployments, business requirements and testing.
• Ensure blockers are getting actioned and resolved.
• Be the primary contact for stakeholders.
• Ensure collaboration with Architecture to ensure we are building the right solution, the right way.
• Build ownership of the product within the team from development, automation and production perspectives.
• Ensure that the on-boarding experience of new hires and transfers into the team is valuable and repeatable.
• Be a champion of technical excellence and quality within the team
• Ensure that the team is achieving high unit test coverage
• Ensure that the team is actively contributing to and reacting to automation tests
• Ensure that code written is always to a high standard and that there is a robust code review process in place
• Ensure the team understands the processes we follow
• Educate the team on best practices, workflows, etc.
• Look to optimise for your squad’s specific needs and strengths
• Talk to your team and facilitate regular team meetings and conversations with your team.
• 6+ years in software development with 2+ years in a leadership role
• Hands on experience using the latest .Net Frameworks.
• Excellent development experience with either .NET, iOS, Android, Angular, QA Automation, SQL Server
• Experience in working on large products with multiple teams contributing to the same code base
• Excellent experience working in agile software teams and exposure to Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, etc
• Experience with common patterns in distributed systems (REST, SOA, DDD)
• Strong knowledge of OOA, OOD principles and multi-threading.
• Experience with cloud-based services (Amazon AWS and Azure) is a plus.
• Experience in measuring and improving performance of production systems.
• Experience in highly scalable, highly available platforms.
• Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery & Automation.
• Proven experience in scaling applications to large user base
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)