Service Delivery Manager
A large multinational organization who have an excelled in their domain working on enterprise level projects have a unique opportunity for a technically affluent and strategic Service Delivery Manager. You will be tasked with technical direction, performance, incident management and tracking system defects. You will also work with cross functional teams. This role forms part of our clients state of the art Network Operations Centre which provides visibility to the underlying infrastructure. To apply send your CV to ryan.wannenburg(at)solasit.ie or call 01 2449531 for more info
Excellent benefits on offer: Bonus + Healthcare + Pension + Educational assistance
Brief overview of the role:
• Managing a service delivery team to drive Service Delivery efforts across multiple products globally
• Implements and supports an overall service delivery strategy, specific to the company’s core infrastructure and systems, leveraging best practices applications, software and system platforms and establishing a service quality acceptance framework is in place.
• Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of ITIL/ITSM processes and best practices across the Engineering teams using Lean Engineering practices.
• Building and coordinating a 24X7 support model across multiple onshore and offshore teams
• Evaluates new Service Delivery products or services recommending changes to existing products or services for improved company practices.
• Driving accurate data quality and data capture across our systems and tooling.
• Reviewing Availability and capacity management and working with APM and appropriate engineering teams
• A high level of technical leadership and influence is expected and requires the ability to help troubleshoot, diagnose and seek solutions for performance issues on the system.
• Coordinates and manages the Incident and Problem Management process activities
• Is responsible for acting as an escalation point to expedite problem resolution.
• Works alongside the App Support and Engineering teams to respond to major incidents quickly and effectively
• Working to comply with audit standards and preparing the business functions to maintain standards around service delivery areas.
Service Delivery Manager skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related. Masters (MBA, MSc) preferred
• 6-8 years Commercial experience as a Service Delivery Manager.
• 3+ years experience managing a complex global operation
• Experience leading people and can manage globally distributed teams
• Technical Experience in networking, systems or software engineering roles
• Advance experienced with ITSM/ITIL service delivery frameworks and has implementation such frameworks
• Experience in strategic planning and execution.
• Perform project and program management activities
• Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, and business office operations.
• Ability to travel both domestically and internationally as needed
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)