IT Business Consultant, IT Business Analyst, IT Business Partner
Multinational organisation providing international insurance services is seeking an IT Business Partner, Consultant or IT Business Analyst with a consultancy background to provide Business & IT Systems analysis & advice, business requirements analysis, business partnering skills.
You will be working on the development of their core Data Platform, project work including the adoption of new technology & liaise with key stakeholders on Data & Software Systems solutions.
Your role will involve developing an understanding of the existing business systems platform, data flows and business processes in each of the countries that the organisation operates within, gaining an understanding of the full Data Lifecycle from source data through to reporting, analysis & visualisation.
Reporting to the Head of Applications, you will engage with key business stakeholders and technical teams, plus external Data Processing organisations in various countries, you will be responsible for business partnering in particular relating to data quality, analysis & reporting, ensuring processes are controlled and effective.
You will work collaboratively with Business & IT stakeholders including at Senior levels.
Experience & skillset required:
* 3 years + Commercial Experience as a Consultant, IT Business Partner, Business Analyst or alternatively as one of the following: Business Process Analyst, Business Systems Analyst or Business Data Analyst, Business Solutions Architect or Technical Business Analyst
* Knowledge of insurance or financial services industry ideally
* Experience with data quality or metrics is advantageous
* Proven ability to understand and align business need with technical / IT software solutions
* Experience in areas such as: Process flows, data centric systems, process & data flows, data quality, Documentation, BRD's, solutioning of software systems, Analytics, pricing or payment systems
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to add business value
* Ability to identify design flaws and make recommendations to improve solutions
* Excellent analytical and good problem solving skills
* Self-starter, able to take ownership of tasks to completion with minimal direct supervision
* Excel, SQL, Visio or Tableau advantageous
Salary : €50-€65K + benefits, Depending on level of experience & skillset
Please note that EU/EEA nationals or existing Ireland work visa holders only need apply.
Other Key terms: IT Business Partner, Business Systems Consultant, IT Consultant, Management Consultant, Technical Business Analyst, Data Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Technical Analyst, Technology Business Partner, Business Consultant, Technical Consultant, Applications Consultant, Software consultant, Excel, Excel macros, Data Quality, Service Delivery, Data Management, Financial Data, Insurance Data, Data Analytics, ITIL, ITSM, Visio, SQL, System analyst, IT Analyst, Business Process Analyst, Business Systems Analyst or Business Data Analyst, Business Solutions Architect, Data Business Analyst, Business Data Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Consultant Business Analyst, IT Business Consultant.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.