Junior IT System Support & Administrator
6 Month FTC (PART TIME)
Working with a leading multinational IT Services Management Company, this role is a great opportunity to learn and grow your skills within a large company.
This role will be working closely and supporting a range of teams and branches within the company.
• Setting up accounts and access rights to systems
• Managing and tracking hardware
• Support administration
• Shipping Support administration
• Generating spreadsheets and reports
• Track hours for employees
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Diploma or higher in IT / Business or similar field
• Knowledge of IT systems (access /profile set up and management)
• Excel or SQL knowledge
• Ability to work individually and with minimal supervision
• Good communicator and strong team
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!