My Client are looking for a PHP developer to join our team. This position will be responsible for all aspects of ongoing software development from the initial specification, through the full software development lifecycle and ongoing maintenance.
To apply for the PHP Developer Role, please send your CV to Colleen.quigley(a)solasit.ie or call Colleen on 015367381 for more information.
Responsibilities of the PHP Developer Role:
• A senior member of a team responsible for the development of the back office system.
• Write code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
• Ensure that code is well structured and documented in best practice.
• Assist in writing development specs to enhance the system and to allow for more efficient work practices.
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Carry out bug fixes.
• Create a test environment and roll out rigorous user testing practices.
• Help with system hosting arrangements.
• Work closely with in house senior web developer to ensure that the back office system works seamlessly
• Assist senior management in evaluating and prioritising system enhancements.
Required Skills for the PHP Developer Role:
• 5+ years of software development experience in PHP.
• Proficient in Symfony or other similar framework
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Web Development or a related subject.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)