Senior DevOps/Automation Engineer
There tends to be a high volume of DevOps roles available at any given time on the Dublin market, but not too many are quite like this one!
This is a chance to join an automation engineering team who will be changing the way a hugely successful organisation works from a technology standpoint over the next few years.
You will be working to automate where possible and interact with every team throughout the company to improve processes and implement digital transformation.
The company are a global powerhouse within their sector and getting the chance to have such an influence in a company like this really doesn't come along too often.
The required skills are below as a guideline, if you're passionate about technology and it's more than just a job to you, then we advise sending across your CV for this position!
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline
* Excellent experience using Python to automate infrastructure
* Strong AWS Cloud experience
* Hands on experience integrating monitoring into CI/CD pipelines
* Strong experience with Jenkins
* Excellent scripting skills
* Strong exposure to containers (Docker/Kubernetes)
* Experience with configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt etc.)
* An ability to communicate with multiple teams internally and able to put across your ideas to every level of the organisation
* Experience integrating SaaS with SaaS platforms like Workday/Servicenow etc.
If you like the sound of this position and are keen to find out more details, send across your CV via the link below or contact Adam Whitehurst on 01 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.