Ardmore Shipping Corporation – Cork
Ardmore Shipping Corporation is an international shipping company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (“ASC”). We own and operate a fleet of mid-size product and chemical tankers, with offices in Ireland, Singapore and Houston. We are looking for a sharp and driven individual to join us as an IT Technician/Helpdesk support. This is a permanent position focused on managing the IT function across all offices.
The position would be ideal for a candidate with 2+ years technical background focused on site IT desktop support. They would be looking to take on company-wide responsibilities and implementing information technology procedures for a global company.
· Telephony support on site and in our satellite offices.
· Desktop Support and training for users on systems
· SOX compliance
· Manage third party vendors
· Meet all IT regulatory requirements in Ireland
· Work with legal team to create and enforce GDPR policy
· Bring in acceptable usage policies and guidelines for staff, including security
This role is for a person eager to learn and grow. A technical background in support is required, but equally important is the ability to work with a diverse team, vendors, and create solutions from investigation, a strong communicator all around.
· Experience with desktop support
· Strong skills in Windows Servers
· Some skills in networking, telephony, ad hoc software systems
· A track record of creating solutions
· Power BI Experience
· Strong knowledge of Excel
· A strong desire to learn, grow and communicate!