Evros Technology Group are pleased to be partnering with our client in the hiring of a Systems Administrator. This is a permanent position which could be based with our client in North Dublin or the City Centre.
As the IT Systems Administrator, your focus will be on providing a high level of professionalism and service. You will be responsible for collaborating with other members of the team to implement technical design solutions and provide level 3 support, as well as assisting in the administration of the server, network and application infrastructure.
* Provide Level 3/ Level 2 support as and when required
* Investigation and diagnosis - establish failing components, confirm impact, identify any events that may have been a contributing factor
* Responsible for management of IT monitoring systems and identify the appropriate resolution in the event of an incident
* Resolution and recovery, reducing impact where possible
* Act as a mentor to other team members i.e. coaching in the delivery of projects, tasks and/or troubleshooting exercises
* Produce high-quality documentation to support workarounds and/or resolutions to assist in knowledge transfer and efficiencies
* Provide advice and guidance where appropriate in relation to incidents, service requests and/or projects to ensure the successful completion of said items
* Adhere to our client's published team and department procedures and processes
* Using industry and company best practices, provide improvement and efficiency suggestions to our client's existing team procedures and processes on an ongoing basis
* Lead or provide expertise on projects and business service requests as required to ensure tasks and milestones are achieved in a timely manner
Qualifications & Experience:
* 3 to 5 years' previous experience working as a Systems Administrator
* Microsoft Windows Servers, Virtualisation, Active Directory, Exchange and Storage experience
* Skype for Business admin experience is desirable
* An understanding of networking, capable of identifying network issues
* Excellent communicator, comfortable managing the expectations of senior technical staff as well as senior management
* ITIL knowledge and experience
* Degree in an IT related subject
* Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Certification would be advantageous
Competitive salary, Employer Pension Scheme, Private Health Insurance, Laya Employee Assistance Scheme, Sports & Social Club, Cycle to Work scheme, TaxSaver Travel Scheme, Wellness Committee. Development plans are provided to help employees obtain professional accreditations.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski ( +353 1 4396811 or michal dot gawronski at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.