Field Service Engineer - Cork
Due to continued expansion within Evros Technology Group we are now seeking to recruit an experienced Field Service Engineer that endeavours to become an integral part of our Managed Services Team, working in an evolving and exciting multi-customer, multi-technology IT environment. This is a permanent position based in Little Island in Cork.
The successful candidate will work with and gain exposure to different technologies, including; Microsoft Servers, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, VMWare, Citrix, Cloud (Azure), as well as the latest Microsoft applications and solutions.
* Remote and on site monitoring and management support and configuration of customers' infrastructure
* Provisioning of accounts and equipment
* Remote and desktop support for customers throughout Ireland and internationally
* Supporting Windows Desktops, Outlook, Networks, Microsoft Office, Office 365
* Configuration of Microsoft Server, Exchange, Active Directory
* Maintain and develop current technical documentation in place
* Hardware troubleshooting
* Interacting with and managing 3rd parties
* Application troubleshooting and support
* Imaging and deployment
* Managing File Permissions and Access Rights
* Configuration and support of mobile devices
* 1+ years working in a technical support environment (required)
* Application support - level 1
* Windows Servers, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office - level 1 support
* Customer Services, Call Handling
* Experience with Office 365 and Virtualization advantageous
It would be preferred if the candidate had one of the following accreditations and experience:
* Microsoft Specialist Certification in Windows 10
* Microsoft MCP for Client or Server OS
* CompTIA A+, Net+
Successful candidates will receive exposure to:
* All Microsoft Operating Systems
* Windows Servers
* Virtualization - VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V
* SMB Networking Environments
* Unified Communications
* Remote Access Solutions
Competitive salary, Employer Pension Scheme, Private Health Insurance, Laya Employee Assistance Scheme, Sports & Social Club, Cycle to Work scheme, TaxSaver Travel Scheme, Wellness Committee. Development plans are provided to help employees obtain professional accreditations.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski ( +353 1 4396811 or michal dot gawronski at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.