Embedded Software Engineer, Galway
FRS Recruitment are actively sourcing and screening for a number of Embedded Software Engineer roles with C in the Galway area. You'll be part of the team that develops the software which interfaces with HW accelerators designed in our client's company.
Essential experience is as follows:
* 3+ years of experience as a software engineer.
* Strong knowledge of C.
* Ability to work with C++.
* Experience with real time and multitasking programming.
* Experience with embedded tools and SDKs.
* Experience with programming hardware (interrupts, registers, etc).
* Knowledge of system architecture (different types of memory, cores, caches, buses).
* Experience in developing portable code.
* Ability to use Visual Studio for C/C++ development on Windows.
* Ability to understand source code written by others.
* Ability to work in a team.
* Open to learn new technologies in software and image processing domain.
* Fluent English.
* Comfortable with using Windows as primary development and office platform.
* Availability for business (technical) trips.
This Embedded Software Engineer role is an exciting new opportunity with our key client in the Galway area. Excellent basic salary in the region plus pension, healthcare, life assurance etc on offer for the successful candidate. The Embedded Software Engineer will have an excellent opportunity to advance their career with a leading multinational and choice employer in the region.
Embedded Software Engineer, C, C++, Developer, Hardware, Software, Embedded developer, Embedded engineering, Galway, embedded development, SDK, Visual Studio, FPGA, Caches, buses
Please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Embedded Software Engineer role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues..